What are the TCM differences?
- Our consultants are capped at 5 centres each, with a
standard operating number of 4. Why? One day per week is
therefore available for each of their centres, plus they
have time for training, networking and troubleshooting for
- Our consultants are chosen on the basis of qualifications,
experience and passion for the childcare industry. They
are trained across the range of skills needed to financially,
educationally and inter-personally lead the centres in their
- Our senior team has the broad expertise available to offer
clear advice across the range of disciplines required to
successfully operate a childcare business.
- Our full management packages represent excellent value
for money because they include the fees program for the
first year, accreditation and policy software, and all incidental
costs –such as postage, telephone and photocopying incurred
by TCM in routine running. There will not be “surprise”
- TCM provides you with the necessary policy and procedures
to commence or purchase your service – we assist with each
centre’s development of policy, procedure and philosophy
tailored to the needs and client preferences of each centre.
These policies then remain the centre’s property – not the
property of TCM. Should you conclude your contract with
us, you will be left with a centre with it’s own documents.
- TCM has a number of options for fee structure from hourly
to percentage to flat rate. This offers flexibility for
owners and the capacity to design a management system which
best suits their needs.
- TCM’s quality care policy ensures that owners are party
to childcare delivery which is regulatory compliant, educationally
purposeful and provides a standard of care of which they
can be proud.